Per the official guidance of the California Department of Public Health, the California Dental Association and the American Dental Association, we are safe to resume seeing patients with the following precautions.
1. All patients will be seen by appointment only.
2. All appointments will begin with a prescreening call or text the day before.
3. Face masks will be required of patients. All Karabell Dentistry employees will be equipped with the proper PPE (personal protective equipment) and will also undergo temperature checks at the start of each shift and after lunch.
4. All Karabell Dentistry rooms will be deeply sanitized before and after each patient visit.
5. Finally, each patient will be asked to sign a waiver, in which they acknowledge that all the above precautions have been taken.
We are greatly looking forward to serving our patients and taking every precaution seriously to ensure their health, the health of our staff, and the health of our community.